Please contact us for any wholesale inquiries:
Head Office: 106 National Road, Guangzhou Baiyun Airport region, Yee Dong Hotel, Canton province, China
Factory: PuEr city, YunNan, Third village, 5th Row, HengFengXiang Factory
Our Ancient Tee Tree Teas are from the remote region of YunNan, where is the origin of tea in the world. The oldest wild tea trees which over 1500 years old are found in YunNan's primeval forests.
YunNan is surrounding by high altitude mountains which isolated the region from modern pollution. Unpolluted environment in YunNan provides ideal growing conditions for fine teas.
Our signature Ancient Tree Teas are growing on the mountains over 4000 feet above sea level. High altitude areas are optimal for tea cultivation and natural drainage.
(wild ancient tea tree forest)
However, YunNan is still one of the poorest provinces in China. Therefore, one of our missions is to help tea farmers in YunNan walk out from poverty through tea trade.
- Chemical Pesticide and Fertilizer FREE
Our Teas are grown in pure soils untouched by chemical pesticides or fertilizers. In addition, some local farmers are living in poverty, they have just enough money spend on food. They don't even have the extra money to purchase chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Local tea farmers usually raise livestock and pluck tea leaves to support the whole family. For Tea Farmers who own Tea Trees on mountain backyards, they usually use organic fertilizers from their livestock to fertilize the tea trees.
茶農生活比較簡樸，他們靠養牛豬和採茶過活。 沒有多餘的錢買肥料，而且茶樹生長環境很好，根本不需要農藥， 茶農就用牲畜的天然肥料幫助茶樹生長。 他們還具備生態肥料屋子呢。
- There are also some local tea farmers pluck wild tea leaves from deep mountain forests, they take hours to climb into deep mountain forest to find wild tea trees and they will spend a whole day in the forest. It is a very dangerous job, especially during the rainy spring season. Landslides happen frequently in YunNan remote mountains.
We collect fresh raw tea leaves from tea farmers, tea farmers get pay fairly according to the weight of tea leaves they plucked. Then we will use traditional pan fry method to further process the fresh leaves in our workshop, and place the tea under the sun for the drying process.
- Picture below : Sun Drying process for Ancient Tree Teas and the female tea entrepreneur Mrs.Li in the workshop. We purchase our Ancient Tree Golden Needle black tea from their family every year. It takes 5 hours of driving on mountain roads to arrive her home.
- TanLong Tea's HengFungXiang Tea Factory package the teas before delivering to consumers. Like fine wine, our Ancient Tea Tree Teas are limited in quantity and provide delightful, subtle variations from season to season.
- 古樹茶加工壓餅，人手竹葉包裝, 石墨古法傳統做茶法 Traditional way of rock press and bamboo tea package
The Picture above is the fermentation process for Fermented Ripe Puer Tea
We also buy fresh tea leaves from tea farmers in different remote mountain areas. Eventually they can build new homes and schools for their children through fair tea trade.
- Last year, Mr Li said good bye to us emotionally. Their family benefited so much from fair tea trade with us. This year, they start building new roads for the village, buying better transportation tools, and building new house with electricity and hot water.
Our goal is to provide the best teas to wholesalers, so they can bring the teas to new market places where didn't have access to good teas.
As a result, consumers from the new markets are able to enjoy these high quality teas.
Farmers in YunNan remote areas are improving their lives through this healthy trading relationship, we hope together, we will help more tea farmers walk out from poverty!
CHECK OUT OUR TEA ADVENTURE ! OUR TEAS COME FROM HARD WORK AND RISK
- Some tea farmers pluck wild tea leaves from the deep mountain forests. They take hours to hike there, and then climb up the wild trees to get the younger leaves. Usually they spend a whole day in the forest harvesting these ancient leaves.This job doesn’t come without danger, especially during the rainy season in spring.
Landslides happen very frequently and they can be deadly.
People in the pictures below are carrying small fabric bags, they work in the tea mountain for the whole day and then they put the fresh tea leaves in these fabric bags. Some tea farmers deliver teas on donkey back.
TEA IMPORTER AND WHOLESALER FROM TORONTO
FIRST HAND YUNNAN SOURCING , WE CALL IT "DIRECT FROM THE MOUNTAIN !"
Slowing down, calming the mind, and reflecting upon oneself are hard to do in today’s busy world.
We would like to share with you our passion for great tea, and the magnificent effect on health that enjoying tea properly can bring to you and those around you.
We carry 100% Natural, Handcrafted Award Winning Rare Teas
We collect and produce hundreds year old wild tea tree Pu'er from YunNan,China, Where is the birth place of tea in the world
We take manufacture orders for ancient tree Pu'er Teas and process the teas in our YunNan factory
We are headquartered in China
Please contact us for more products and wholesale inquiries: TanLongTea@gmail.com